We provide CITB Site Safety Plus courses together with comprehensive and professional advice on any training requirements and related matters. We believe that this can be achieved at a realistic price without jeopardising quality.
Our client base includes the delivery of training for health safety and environmental issues for Industry, private sector, government agencies and colleges throughout the country.
Delegates include Directors, Sole Proprietors, Duty holders including Designers, Surveyors, Managers, Supervisors, and teams involved in all construction activities from all sectors.
Our aim is to provide effective and affordable assistance for your Health, Safety, and Environmental training needs. This is primarily achieved by raising the awareness of company management and the workforce in legal responsibilities and duties at work.
This is primarily achieved by raising the awareness of company management and the workforce in legal responsibilities and duties at work.
Are you responsible for?
- Running a Construction Company, Construction site or team.
- Managing and supporting a busy Office.
- Carry out Refurbishment.
- Subcontractor activities.
- Development and provision of Utilities Companies, Local Authorities.
- Involved with teams in providing valuable assistance to project developments. and activities.
- Managing Commercial Industrial Units.
- Marine Construction.
- Integrating with others involved in pursuing excellence in the construction industry.
Contact us now for further details or to arrange a convenient meeting so we can assess your training needs.